Our Vision for the Future
We will continue to prosper & grow as we…
- MAINTAIN OUR INDUSTRY’S HIGHEST SERVICE STANDARD as officially recognized and designated by Accreditation Canada
- TAKE INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY to maintain and enhance our leadership position within the respiratory healthcare field
- BUILD UPON OUR TRADITION OF INNOVATION by continuing to develop new, different, and better respiratory technologies
- NURTURE OUR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS with healthcare providers, professionals, suppliers, and patients. Continue to communicate our exceptional value story — our unique, cutting-edge, patient-enabling philosophies, products, technologies and practices
Our Mission as a corporation, as professionals, and as individuals is to LEAD.
- LEAD THE RESPIRATORY HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY by example, having achieved Accreditation Canada’s Highest Service Standard designation
- LEAD OUR INDUSTRY’S PERFORMANCE by providing the highest quality, most appropriate respiratory equipment, education, and care
- LEAD OUR SUPPLIERS TO INNOVATE new, different, and better technological respiratory care solutions, information, and systems
- LEAD HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS to advocate for innovation and patient empowerment in the respiratory care field. Lead our Patients toward self-empowerment as we enable them to participate in their own healthcare and to help them achieve their highest possible quality of life
- LEAD ALL OUR PARTNERS TO COMMUNICATE, EDUCATE, AND ADVOCATE our Mission with every one of our partners — every patient, every doctor, every respiratory therapist, every healthcare professional, every one of our suppliers, every manufacturer, everyone
Our Core Values
LEADING OUR INDUSTRY:
We are leaders in the respiratory healthcare industry. We lead by example by setting performance standards far above accepted industry norms in four key areas: Innovation, Relationships, Communication, and Professionalism.
We’ve achieved our leadership position, and we maintain it, with continual technological innovation. We have a long tradition of tasking manufacturers to develop new, innovative, and better healthcare equipment, technology, and solutions.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF PRACTICE:
As a corporation and as individual professionals, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in terms of ethics, accountability, service, communication, interface with the professional community, patient care, and patient empowerment. With our accreditation through Accreditation Canada, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest service standards.
We believe our patients including their families should have a great deal of involvement and control over their healthcare. We foster patient empowerment through our extensive product and service resources and our corporate culture of 1-to-1 communications.
THE POWER OF MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS:
We have built an extensive network of professional relationships with both healthcare professionals and patients. With transparency and ongoing communication, we are able to foster highly successful outcomes between healthcare providers and end users of their services.
We are skilled in communicating with all our stakeholders — healthcare pros and patients. We have extensive informational resources on respiratory technology and best practices, and we deliver them with regular contact and communication. Just as important, we ask questions and we listen.
What is health care accreditation?
Health care accreditation through our Qmentum program is an ongoing process of assessing health care and social services organizations against standards of excellence to identify what is being done well and what needs to be improved.
What is the value of accreditation?
Accreditation demonstrates an organization’s commitment to meeting the highest standards of care delivery.
What is Accreditation Canada?
- An independent, not-for-profit, 100% Canadian organization. They have been Canada’s trusted accreditor for more than 55 years
- Here because Canadians expect high-quality health care and want to have confidence that health systems—from the largest to the smallest and everything in between—offer safe, high-quality health care
- The organizations accredited work hard to meet the standards. They do this because quality health care matters